Thursday, October 29, 2009

First Ever Animation

This is the first actual animation that I ever made. I was done in April of 09 and created with Windows Movie Maker. Somehow I found the time to draw each frame on printer paper, scan them, then assemble it all.

The characters are from one of my more serious stories. I won't go into detail in the interest of space but it's basically about two guys who defect from the army and a side story about a few of their friends.




The video is cut short from the original 9 minute-long version, and since you're all busy people I'm just showing you the best bits.
Also, in the original, there is a soundtrack (it was intentionally a music video, hence the lip sync) but I've excluded the song here to save the trouble with copyrights and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment